Why You Should Start Trading With a Forex No Deposit Bonus
Starting your forex trading with a no deposit forex bonus is an excellent way to start. And that’s because you’re not risking any of your own money. You get a real live trading account, with real money and don’t have to put up any of your own precious cash. Your live account practicing is paid for by the broker. Make a profit and you keep it, lose money and you’ve lost nothing of your own.
|$ 5||$30 Non-Deposit Bonus||Review|
|$ 100||$25 FREE||Review|
*CFD Service. 80.6% lose money
What is a Free No Deposit Forex Bonus?
Competition amongst forex brokers has started a bit of a trend – forex bonus UK no deposit. A great advantage for all you new traders out there! A forex no deposit bonus is completely free, as it’s the broker who is sponsoring the forex account. All that is required is that you complete an application form for a new account and that account will be credited with the bonus that the broker is offering, meaning you can start trading straight away.
The advantages of this bonus are:
- You get to try out the brokers trading platform, without risking any of your hard earned cash
- You can practice your trading skills and gain some valuable experience
- You get the chance to make a profit but if it all goes wrong you lose absolutely nothing
How cool is that!
But there are some important features of a forex bonus UK no deposit offer that you should keep in mind. Namely that you can usually withdraw any profits you make but in order to withdraw the bonus itself you will have to meet certain conditions. Each broker will have its own specific requirements but as a rule it generally means funding your account with an actual deposit or meeting certain trading volume requirement. Also the no deposit bonus tends to be fairly minimal for example $25 – $50. This should enable you to open only the most basic account, as in a Micro account. This small amount of money will actually limit the experiences you can enjoy as trading foreign currencies is much different if you’re trading larger amounts.
How to Get Your Free Forex No Deposit Bonus UK
Each broker will have their own specific requirements but they do have a few things in common. You will have to download the software that the broker features and create an account. It’s not really complicated and you usually only have to provide a few personal details. You then carefully follow the steps given by the broker, which often involves entering a promotional code. There are rules you have to follow and the bonus is only offered for new customers and limited to one bonus per household.
Can You Cash Out a Forex Bonus UK No Deposit?
The simple answer is no, not straight away. And that’s really understandable. Why would a broker offer a free no deposit bonus if it wasn’t to attract new customers and get them trading. It is usual that a broker will require you trade a number of positions before you cash out any bonus received. But if you’re serious about Forex trading why would you want to cash out at all. Don’t worry too much about cashing out such a small sum but instead set yourself a limit of say $10 000 before you cash out.
Having said that don’t turn down the chance of trying a broker offering a no deposit bonus. After all it’s free money!
Tips for Profiting From a No Deposit Bonus
- Don’t turn down the chance to make a profit however small the no deposit may be. Even if you make some terrible trades you won’t be losing any of your own money. All the experience you can get will be worth it in the long run.
- You’re not risking anything at all so go for it and practice your strategies as often as you can.
- Be careful of any conditions the broker may have. Read the small print carefully and make sure you completely understand any specific requirements.
- Brokers offer these bonuses to test out their trading platforms and attract new customers so grab this free chance to win.
- This is a great opportunity to hone your skills so take it and we’re pretty sure you’ll have no regrets, and hey you could even make some money.
We hope that the information we’ve given you will help you with your new financial venture. All that’s left now is to remind you that trading in foreign currencies is a risky business. Using a forex free no deposit bonus is a great way to start. Don’t make the mistake of jumping in with both feet and putting up truck loads of your hard earned cash. Start simply and practice, practice, practice before you trade for real.